TAMPA, Fla. – The No. 18 University of Tampa women's cross country team sent its B team to the University of South Florida Invitational, finishing second overall.
INSIDE THE MATCHUP:
UT Finish: 2nd, 57 points
Overall Champion: South Florida, 17 points
Location: The Claw | Tampa, Fla.
Host Institution: University of South Florida
Follow Us: @TampaSpartans on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
TOP SPARTAN PERFORMERS:
- Madison Mimnaugh | 6th overall, 19:51.23
- Lexi Bible | 10th overall, 20:31.18
- Laura Ramos | 14th overall, 21:05.15
- Briana Bush | 18th overall, 21:19.93
- Lana Rukab | 21st overall, 21:48.94
- Mimnaugh made her 2019 cross country debut for Tampa and led all Spartan runners while finishing in the top-10.
- Bible finished second among all UT runners as the senior captain ran her third race of 2019 while working her way back from an early-season injury.
- A total of five Spartan runners competed.
- Tampa was the lone Sunshine State Conference school at the race.
Tampa competes in its final regular-season race of the season in Tallahassee at the Florida State Invitational on Friday.
TAMPA SPARTANS MOBILE APP:
A free app is also available for free download through Apple and Google Play stores. Please search for Tampa Spartans Front Row.
RECEIVE TEXT AND EMAIL ALERTS:
UT also offers free messaging service for text and/or email, which sends alerts and press releases for Spartan teams. To sign up, please register at www.TampaSpartans.com.