TAMPA, Fla. - The University of Tampa men's golf team will host an open tryout for current Fall 2019 students on November 4-15.
Following are the qualifications for this tryout. Please contact head coach Gary Hilton with additional questions.
- Doctor's physical after May 2019
- Sign up on coach Hilton's office door (10/28-10/31). Office is located in the Bob Martinez Athletics Center.
- Ranking in Top 3500 in the World Amateur Golf Rankings (WAGR).
- Verified tournament scoring avg. below 75 since 2018.
- Dates/Times will be emailed to candidates that meet minimum qualifications
Without proof of 2019 Fall semester UT Spartan Card, copy of physical taken within 6 months of the tryout and completed sickle cell waiver and assumption of risk forms - you cannot participate in the tryout.
Click here to access sickle cell waiver and assumption of risk forms. These forms must be printed and signed before trying out. All of this paperwork is due to Marc Cianci, Assistant Director of Compliance, one week prior to the tryout date.