JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The University of Tampa track teams ran at the University of North Florida Invitational on Saturday.
- Luke Molinaro was 29th in the 200 Meter Dash after finishing with a time of 23.17.
- The Spartans were seventh in the 4x400 Meter Hurdles with a time of 3:30.64. The team included Lars Benner, Eddie Keenan, Molinaro and Jakob Wikar.
- Senior Jessie Boria was 12th in the 800 Meter Run with a time of 1:57.11. Keenan was 26th in the race at 2:01.84.
- Lars Benner finished fourth with a time of 3:56.34 as Joey Maus was seventh in the 1,500 Meter Run with an effort of 4:01.47. Joseph Weber was 13th (4:08.48) as Cory Munsch was 20th (4:15.98) and Sam Schaeffer 24th (4:21.18).
- Brent Turner led Tampa in the 5,000 Meter Run with a sixth-place effort and time of 15:23.29. Nick Morfesi was ninth with a time of 15:35.08. Mitch Arnold (18th, 15:44.75) and Tyler Roberts (23rd, 16:03.93) also competed for the Spartans.
- Faith Taylor was 26th in the 200 Meter Dash with a time of 25.97.
- A 10th-place finish was registered by Kristin Steede in the 400 Meter Dash, being clocked at a time of 57.66. Taylor was 23rd (1:01.57) as Taylor Morrison was 25th (1:02.55) to represent the Spartans in the top-25.
- Bailey Truesdale raced to a 30th-place effort in the 100 Meter Hurdles with a time of 17.63.
- In the 400 Meter Hurdles, Truesdale was clocked at 1:10.27 to finished 20th overall. Maria Czerwinski was 27th with a time of 1:18.15.
- Maddy Fiorentine was 26th in the 800 Meter Run after ending in a time of 2:36.73.
- Lexi Bible led the way for UT in the 1,500 Meter Run, recording a time of 4:47.08 to finish 11th. Kayla Sullivan (23rd, 4:56.35) and Mollie Pierson (28th, 5:01.83) joined Bible in the top-30.
- A third-place effort was registered by Claudia Cancello in the 5,000 Meter Run with a time of 17:36.73. Thea Ramsey was 18th (18:28.72) as Clare McMahon was 20th (18.35.62) while Aislinn Sroczynski (27th, 19:03.93) and Ryleigh Donegan (28th, 19:04.93) were also among the top-30 finishers.
Tampa is back in action on Friday, April 21 at the USF Bulls Invite on the campus of the University of South Florida in Tampa.
TAMPA SPARTANS MOBILE APP:
A free app is also available for free download through Apple and Google Play stores. Please search for Tampa Spartans Front Row.
RECEIVE TEXT AND EMAIL ALERTS:
UT also offers free messaging service for text and/or email, which sends alerts and press releases for Spartan teams. To sign up, please register at www.tampaspartans.com.