GAINESVILLE, Fla. – The University of Tampa track teams sent a total of five runners to the Florida Relays on Thursday.
- Lars Benner narrowly missed a personal record as he was 44th in the 5,000 Meter Run with a time of 15:27.03.
- Joseph Weber also competed as he was 52nd with a time of 16:28.94.
- Claudia Cancello set a personal best with a time of 14:40.91 in the 5,000 Meter Run. The senior finished 23rd overall.
- A new personal record was also set by Clare McMahon in the 5,000 as she ran a time of 18:37.45 to place 44th overall.
- Thea Ramsey followed in 47th-place after being timed at 18:57.14.
The Spartans travel to Jacksonville, Fla., on April 8 for the University of North Florida Invite.
TAMPA SPARTANS MOBILE APP:
A free app is also available for free download through Apple and Google Play stores. Please search for Tampa Spartans Front Row.
RECEIVE TEXT AND EMAIL ALERTS:
UT also offers free messaging service for text and/or email, which sends alerts and press releases for Spartan teams. To sign up, please register at www.tampaspartans.com.